LAFI Hosts Another Community Shredding Event
LAFI will partner with Priority 1 Shredding with a mobile unit to provide another opportunity to help protect you from identity theft, to be eco-friendly, and conduct shredding onsite.
SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2020 – 1 PM – 3 PM
THE LAKE ARBOR FOUNDATION CENTER
1399 GOLF COURSE DRIVE (PARKING LOT)
Requirements & Details
- Only $10 per vehicle
- Complete and return the registration form by 11:00 AM on Saturday, June 12, 2021, to be admitted to the parking lot.
- Vehicles only: Driver and passengers must wear masks.
- No More than 5 copy paper-sized boxes or bag equivalent per vehicle.
- No recycle materials like cups, paper plates, etc, allowed.
- No Contact – Stay in your car and pop the trunk. Priority 1 Staff will handle your containers and return them to your vehicle.
NOTE: LAFI welcomes and invites students/youth who want community service credits for school to participate in this event and/or our upcoming Camp Inspiration. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info.